Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with the Business Operating Platform product team and various business stakeholders to communicate business needs, deliver analysis reports and business requirements documents.
- Facilitate workshops including user interview, requirement grooming, user acceptance testing to identify user behavior patterns and underlying problems, also help to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Assist in tracking and resolving production issues.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin for business requirements
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time).
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months). Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire