Product Engineer, Android
Remote (Asia | APAC Time Zone Permitted)
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Education : Bachelor Degree
About The Company
- ? Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- ? Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- ? Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- ? Students-First approach
- ?? ?? Teams in India and Indonesia
What You Can Expect From Us ??
- Demonstrable experience in mobile development using Kotlin for Android
- Experience with App Store or Play Store — you should've published apps before. We ❤️ app store links. We're willing to discount this for early career professionals.
- Excellent coding, programming, and problem-solving skills.
- Top-notch software engineering skills. You should know what it takes to run production systems.
- B2C experience. Bring your knowledge and understanding of consumer apps.
- Architecture. Experience with implementing modern architectural patterns like VIPER.
☮️ Mentorship, growth, great work culture
? Remote done right
- Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team's DNA. We have a battle-tested robust growth framework. You will have people to look up to and people looking up to you.
- We are a people-first, high-trust, high-autonomy team.
- We live in the TDD, Pair Programming, First Principles world
?️ Friendly, humane interview process
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
What We Ask From You??
- 30-minute alignment check and screening call
- A short take-home coding assignment, no more than 2-3 hours. Time is precious.
- Pair programming interview. Collaborate, work together. No sitting behind a desk and judging.
- In-depth engineering discussion around your skills and career so far.
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills.
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other.
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
23 total views, 1 todayApply this position
LinkedIn-ID - 1 year ago