We are a leading company in providing analytics and machine learning services to help enterprises be more data driven. We are looking for passionate, hardworking and talented talents to be part of our team in creating and building innovative websites that customers love.
We hire only builders – people who like to invent, enjoy problem-solving and are outcome driven. If you are a builder yourself, we are keen to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with Experience engineers and product lead to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Take UX/UI design from ideation to production such as user flows, journey diagrams, wireframes, sketches, prototypes, layouts, UI assets, and production documents
- Develop a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
Do I have what it takes?
- Strong attention to detail. You will be responsible for pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on frequent feedback loops
- Proven record of high-quality web and/or mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences with a solid portfolio to demonstrate this - experience with data-driven design is a requirement
- Solid UI/UX design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Curious and have a passion for learning
- Believe in craftsmanship and repeatedly create elegant and compelling designs.
● Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
● Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc. Email to Career@axrail.com
● Competitive salaries
● Career growth opportunities
● Flexible working hour
● Attractive benefits