Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
It's exciting times now at Binance as we are looking to hire an experienced Product Designer to be part of an early stage team in a new project.Responsibilities
- Analyzing product requirements and Producing high-quality UI design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Expressing design plan to team members and ensuring the online quality
- Able to think critically and strategically while translating them visually
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation
- Collaborate with different country team members and build a fabulous product from scratch.
- 4 years of UI Design experience, preferably in a sports or gaming company
- Familiar with design guidelines and software development processes(agile, scrum)
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- Familiarity with design and/or prototyping software, such as Figma etc
- Good at illustration
- Have good communication skills, familiar with user research
- Portfolio of UI design or related projects
- Having experience in motion graphics is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire