Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Responsible for vendor development and management, implement vendor review, entry and exit mechanisms, and maintain the relationship with vendor;
- On the basis of daily business and supply chain, responsible for procurement working plan setup to meet the annual procurement target, vendor management and procurement proceeding optimization;
- Carry out procurement and business knowledge training to improve department business capabilities;
- Develop, establish and maintain the long-term, stable procurement channels, potential vendor selection, competitive vendor sourcing and build up scientific management matrix, including establishment of vendor credit system with dynamic tracking, evaluation and approval process of new vendor & regular evaluation and approval process of existing cooperative vendor;
- Responsible for the negotiation with vendor based on the product and market information, covering the price, quantity, plan, etc. and guide the contract signing and follow up process.
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient English in both oral and written;
- More than 5 years relevant working and management experience in IT and procurement industries, over 3 years experience in service procurement i.e. BPO and service/project outsourcing experience;
- Familiar with the software and hardware procurement process and have considerable project management experience and knowledge;
- Be sensitive to the market, have the ability to analyze and control costs with strong negotiation skills;
- Have knowledge background on relevant laws and regulations and the ability to resolve disputes;
- Be proactive, possess professional ethics with high loyalty;
- Excellent planning, organization, communication and coordination skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire