Who we are
At Mitto, we’re on a mission to deliver reliable, high-quality communications between businesses and their customers, every time.
Our company was founded in 2013 with the specific aim of building a state-of-the-art Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS messaging platform, unrivalled in reliability, that could support the requirements of a new wave of A2P services. As the demand grew for enablement of omnichannel communications capabilities, we expanded our portfolio beyond SMS to now include voice, chat bots, all major chat apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc.), Google Business Messaging, RCS, myriad CRM and marketing platform integrations and, most recently, pre-built tools for bulk campaigns and conversational support chats.
Simply put, we make communication happen… and you can help.
We are looking for an ambitious Procurement Manager to join our international procurement team and be responsible for the purchasing process in APAC region by negotiating cost-effective purchase of services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and alignment with Mitto’s strategy and policies.
What will you do
- Manage and grow partnerships with current and new suppliers in APAC region
- Actively negotiate pricing, service level guarantees, payment, and legal terms with suppliers
- Develop and execute sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, meet customers’ requirements and reach Procurement KPIs
- Analyze trends and market conditions, create guidelines, and implement solutions to comply with regulations
- Lead and manage projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met and cooperate with other team members on the enhancement of procurement processes
- Collaborate with Technical, Sales, and Carrier Relations team
You need to bring with you
- University degree in Economics/Business, Organizational or Computer Science
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience (Procurement, Sales, Routing) in Telecommunications (A2P SMS) or CPaaS industry
- International experience in building strong relationships with decision makers, and ability to adapt to different cultures
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for negotiations and problem-solving
What we offer
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Competitive benefits to ensure your health, wellness and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto.
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the APAC