Park is a leading provider of business immigration services in the US. Our team consists of business process leaders, industry experts, university professors and other fun individuals.
We are expanding our team and are looking to hire talented individuals to join or legal advertising team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is highly detail oriented, customer centric, and has good writing and communication skills.
In this role, you will work closely with our legal advertising department. Candidates must have very strong attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple ongoing projects, and clear, effective communication skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Quality assurance functions that involve the careful review of documents for accuracy and consistency
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a project from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven working experience in an environment that required close attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively, as well as with remote teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office