Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Trilogy’s engineering organization is developing some of the most cutting-edge, cloud native enterprise software solutions that are not yet available in the market. We are adding to our “special forces unit” of expert coders who are able to tackle the most complex technical issues we face across our portfolio of over 100 products and scale everything to planet-level.
When our AWS-based “Cloud CFO” needed to choose the most precise cRI optimization recommendations out of a library of 500k possibilities with 100% accuracy, we called in our team of expert coders to build out the back-end. And when our cloud charging and billing solution needed to hit 1 million TPS to allow telecom providers to completely phase out their local on-prem solutions around the world, this team delivered where others couldn’t.
This role is for the highest-level coders in our organization. If our projects sound exciting to you, and you take pride in your ability to write clean, effective code for even the most challenging architectures, then this role is for you.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Designing new and innovative products from scratch and writing high-quality code to bring them into production.
- Developing a deep knowledge of AWS technologies (no prior AWS experience required) and collaborating with AWS product teams to push their newest innovations forward.
Principal Software Architect Key Responsibilities
- Making modern updates to legacy products. This is a role for people who love to be on the forefront of innovation.
- Wasting time developing retreads of on-premise solutions. You will be building cloud native apps that fully utilize AWS services and architecture.
Keeping up-to-date on the most innovative cloud technologies and building the next wave of Trilogy’s enterprise software solutions from the ground up.Basic Requirements
- Undying enthusiasm for learning cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4493-VN-Hanoi-PrincipalSoftw