LAMC Productions is a leading independent concert promoter headquartered in Singapore. Founded in Singapore in 2001 by Lauretta Alabons and Ross Knudson.
Over the years, the company has maintained a reputation in the global scene, having produced some of the biggest concerts & comedy tours in Singapore & Asia. Working with high-caliber international & local agents & entertainment companies has thoroughly trained us to deliver top-notch services to clients and audiences.
To date, LAMC Productions have produced hundreds successful shows in Singapore and across Asia. This has included world-class artists such as Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Muse, Lady Gaga, Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Justin Bieber, One Ok Rock, Def Leppard, Kodaline, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Foster The People, Fifth Harmony, Stereophonics, Deftones, Duran Duran, Keane, Dream Theater, Morrissey, New Order, Slash and many other great artists.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing Communications within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Rest of Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Content Development & Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
What's on Offer?
- Work from Home/remote work opportunity