SEA PR Manager
FOREO is looking for a creative and passionate PR Manager who will cultivate and maintain positive relationships with media contacts. PR Manager is responsible for fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, developing out-of-the-box communication plans to engage customers, and increasing brand trust. If you are full of ideas looking for a place to implement them, FOREO could be the place! The hired candidate will take care of the SEA markets – with lots of room to experiment. You must be a good copywriter/storyteller to be considered for the role (ssh.. you can impress us with your opening message/cover letter).
Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If you are into breaking molds and challenging standards, then you might be the one we are looking for.
What You Will Do:
- Daily checking of the region’s news headlines to ensure that we are across the current affairs (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, India).
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Manage enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Track, record and perform data evaluation of PR results for market responsible to be uploaded at the central/global PR performance platform and take care of data quality.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of PR and wider communications initiatives in the region.
- Localise all global stories to suit your market and secure media cut through.
- Manage and share content with employees working on social media.
- Liaise with, manage and work side by side with the PR agency on the ground and take on board the responsibility for PR KPIs on a monthly basis both for the PR agency and for the wider PR KPIs for the market/region.
- Analyse media coverage.
- Distribute information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Proactively reporting on outcomes and goal achievements.
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements.
What You Will Bring to The Table:
- Understanding of the media landscape in SEA
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in PR or related field in the beauty industry
- Excellent in English (writing and speaking), plus point if you are native in minimum 1 Southeast Asian language
- Excellent professional and soft skills, excellent organisational and communication skills
Now you might ask:
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.