This is a remote position.
Execute operational tasks related to the delivery of services of the team he/she is assigned to. These operational tasks should be executed using the appropriate/prescribed tools and applications in a manner that comply with the Quality standards and Service Delivery Excellence standards and/or Technical Standards required to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and other key targets set for the team.
Realizes maximum benefit for a customer through fulfilling the assigned tasks or activities according to his/her scope in a way that will delight the customer while ensuring that this is done with the business outcomes in mind.
Working Setup: This work is WFH with some requirements to go on site 2-3x a week if necessary
Organization & People
- Show high work commitment by adhering not only to the company policies, but also conducts oneself in a manner that is consistent and reflective of the Company's values.
- Maintain good relationships with immediate clients and other team members to ensure a healthy, efficient and effective support environment.
- Provide constructive feedback to other team members and ready to receive feedback for his/her personal development.
- Training and equipping of other teams/individuals once TL/SME level is reached.
Information & Technology
- Learn all the required applications and tools necessary for delivering support requirements.
- Champion Information Security and adhere to other security standards set by the company to maintain data integrity, reliability, protection and management.
- Be a champion for the technical capability he/she represents and ensure he/she is updated with current trends in apps and tools and infrastructure set-ups relevant to the current role/team he/she is assigned to.
Value Streams & Processes
- Ensure all required foundational trainings are completed within the target time.
- Participate in activities/trainings/workshops that will continually enhance his/her skills or understanding of the various value streams and processes that will enable him/her to deliver and perform within or above expectations or even prepare him/her for future roles.
- Maintenance and updating of the commerce product catalogs on a global and local level
- Problem analysis and resolution of data-related problems
- QA in business releases of the portal platform
- Examination of release scopes for data-related problems in close cooperation with IT Digital Solutions
- First level support for commerce users (global and local)
- Execution of tests, training courses and business documentation
- Compliance with the brand rules
- Implementation of and compliance with the requirements of the safety manual
- Implementation of and compliance with the requirements of the personnel manual
- Implementation of and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Apply industry best practices in the technology area he/she is assigned to.
- Participate in or champion Continuous/Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
- Add value to the team by being ready to support customers from various geographies and time zones.
- Anticipate customer needs, create customer value by exhibiting superior customer focus.
Partners And Suppliers
- Establish and maintain good and collaborative relationships with other service teams involved in the Value Stream to deliver the desired business outcomes by the organization.
- Work with partners and suppliers with a “One IV” mentality knowing the team is also dependent on the services the partners and suppliers provide in order to deliver the service to the customer.
Requirements BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of a 4-year Course (Related to: IT, Engineering, Business Management)
- Above Average to Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Willing to work on shifts (if/when/where needed)—APJ, EMEA or NA shift.
- Above Average computer skills (proficient in MS Office applications, good understanding of basic troubleshooting, effective and secure file sharing practices, etc.)
- Willing to do admin tasks related to his/her service scope.
- If experienced and from a BPO/Outsourcing company, average tenure in each company or role should be at least 3 years and preferably doing a technical role.
Highly Desired (If Experienced Hire)
- Experience in working in a Service Management and/or Shared Services-oriented organization.
- Experience using CRM or other Ticketing Tools
- ITIL/ ITSM certifications
- Experience in being a project resource or lead for any internal initiative
- Experience in supporting or working with other counterparts from a variety of geographies (not just local).