This role is for Philippine remote workers
- Training new hire phone sales agents
- Monitor sales team performance and push the team to hit revenue goals.
- Motivate the sales team and create an atmosphere of healthy competition among the team.
- Set members' goals to achieve team goals.
- Understand metrics data and establish strategies on how to improve the numbers.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Collaborate with other departments and propose projects/initiatives to help with the
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, or related fields will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of Sales experience.
- Strong sales ability and business acumen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Leadership experience in managing people in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Flexible and adapt to work in an exciting start-up environment.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively manage, interact, negotiate, and communicate with customers.
- Committed and dedicated.
- Fast learner in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service skills.
- Sales ability to convert customers.
- With the ability to create or optimize systems and processes from scratch.