Paid Media Specialists help drive growth and success for organizations on digital platforms. Their role is important as it is an integral part of the development and management of having an effective digital strategy as well as effective media buying.
As the Paid Media Specialist, you will drive digital marketing initiatives for Crafted clients and require a breadth of knowledge and proven experience within the paid media channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, Retargeting and Call Analytics.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Setup, configure and optimize paid media campaigns for client programs including Google Ads, AdRoll, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Track, monitor and optimize performance against key KPIs and report on ROI
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Minimum 3 -5 years of experience managing and executing paid media digital marketing campaigns
- Must be an interdisciplinary professional that can manage both traditional and digital marketing with ease.
- Experience with advanced enterprise research and analytic tools, and call analytics
- Proven track record of achievements with paid media campaigns
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment
- Strong conversion funnel modeling experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other tracking software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, workflow management platforms, and enterprise content management systems
- Thirst for learning, is passionate about the discipline of digital advertising and is committed to coworkers and clients.
- Huge Plus Google AdWords and Analytics certifications.
- Media agency experience preferred but not necessary