Works under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations. Their goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
- Understand the organization’s processes and goals to support various tasks and daily deliverables.
- Undergo training with different departments to learn the standard procedures and implemented best practices.
- Take part in the new and existing projects either as a project manager and/or as an individual contributor.
- Monitor department performance and report relevant findings as needed for efficiencies.
- Participate in meetings, training, and other learning opportunities.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and Individual Contributors.
- Embrace and apply company core values – Agility, Quality, and Accountability.
- For headcount deployment to new or existing accounts as needed.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time such as handling special projects from the Operations, Accounts, etc.
- Completed Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills