About Ordinary Folk
At Ordinary Folk, we believe that the future of healthcare is online and at home rather than in the clinic or in the pharmacy. We run two specialised digital health brands that make good healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Meet Noah and Zoey — the telemedicine platforms of the 21st century.
About Noah & Zoey
Noah is Singapore’s first digital men’s health platform. It’s an inclusive, discreet space that provides treatment for stigmatised yet common conditions in sexual health, aesthetics, and overall well-being.
Zoey is a supportive and judgement-free platform that empowers women to take charge of their overall well-being, including everything from sexual health to aesthetics, hair and mental health.
About the role
We are looking for an analytical and results-driven Performance Marketing Manager to lead Noah & Zoey’s paid marketing program. You will own Noah & Zoey’s acquisition campaigns on all paid channels while also identifying opportunities to expand into emerging channels. Reporting to the Growth Lead, you will manage a 7-figure annual budget and will be an integral part of propelling Noah & Zoey’s growth.
What You Bring
- At least 4+ years of paid marketing experience in fast-paced environments with 2+ years of hands-on experience executing Facebook campaigns
- Subject matter expertise across top paid channels, including Facebook, Google and Programmatic.
- Desire to stay ahead of trends and channel developments for paid social and the broader performance marketing industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with track record of data-driven approaches to solve complex business problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills that keep varying teams aligned and informed
- Insatiable eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, across campaign management/optimisation, data analytics, and our product experience
- You are highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with key growth stakeholders and provide analytical support across Paid Channels
- Conduct exploratory and in-depth analysis to understand Paid growth KPIs for marketing campaigns while being key collaborator on determining broader strategy alongside cross-functional partners
- Own technical pixel implementations as it relates to attribution, privacy, and marketing operations. Research and implement new site-tag use cases (Google Tag Manager), which may range from setting up advanced measurement strategies to instrumenting new data signals
- Create a cadence and ritual for monitoring the health of global business units to inform strategic recommendations about where to allocate investments across core digital channels
- Analyze and quantify the opportunities of A/B experiments and make recommendations to the growth team to improve customer acquisition efficiency
- Develop and maintain the quality & timeliness of dashboards used by the Marketing, Product, and Executive teams