At BRANDED, we’re building a next-generation consumer products company that transforms online businesses into massive global brands. Since our founding in late 2020, we’ve built a portfolio of over 30 amazing brands and have quickly become a Top 20 Seller on Amazon. Fueled by proprietary tech and the international operational expertise of leaders from Lazada, Amazon, Alibaba, P&G, Mars, L’Oréal, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs - BRANDED is the ideal partner to accelerate a marketplace brand’s global growth.
Join us at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution and take your career to the next level! We hire talented individuals who raise the bar.
What you will do:
- Manage and execute day to day campaigns Facebook Ads campaigns, maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations in support of product goals and innovations
- Build out assets, images, and content for the Facebook Ads campaigns together with our content team
- Daily review of campaigns, prepare reports, and feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Facebook Account Manager and other vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform team members of required action relating to consumer funnels and lead generation
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Identify and implement process improvement, content, and product enhancement opportunities
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues to effectively contribute to the working group’s achievement of goals and help foster a positive work environment.
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms.
Who you are:
- Strong social media management background (Facebook)
- BA in Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in performance marketing required
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/ dicing data
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/ remarketing
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (reading and understanding code, preferred)