A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Performance Marketing Director to manage digital activities across social, search and display platforms and ensure that strategies are aligned with marketing goals. You will also be responsible to plan and execute the paid media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click, plan and optimize landing page testing.
- Curate more advanced and tailored media strategies and execution based on previous campaigns.
- Integrate emerging platforms and technologies into the creative and production processes.
- Collaborate with the creative and production teams to implement modern media executions to maximize media platforms.
- Attend creative reviews on all areas of media for existing and upcoming campaigns.
- Inform and educate the team on new digital advertisement updates.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience with digital marketing, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing, ideally with a focus on paid social, display, and video in the capacity of a Performance Marketing Manager or similar role.
- An experienced marketer of disruptive technologies with a strong knowledge of the media industry and landscape.
- In-depth understanding of digital media formats, analytics tools, and targeting methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge of relevant media platforms and how it fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Demonstrated experience in building & managing ad campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Analytical mindset partnered with a creative mind, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, paid social management tools, and programmatic management tools.
- A highly motivated individual, able to lead a team, and drive projects through to completion/delivery.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR