ADPList is a community based on connection and inclusivity — a platform where people can find, book, and meet mentors around the world. At ADPList, we believe in inspiring meaningful conversations led by our mentors.
We are looking for a Performance Marketer with a successful track record in AD/ conversion rate optimisation. Reporting directly to the Growth Marketing Lead.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing & optimizing acquisition campaigns on digital channels including Search, Display, and Social
- Coordinate regular deep dives into the acquisition performance, build report models and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns
- Hands-on day-to-day channel management: target group research, ad-copy & creative A/B testing, campaign and budget optimisations
- Think and experiment with creative ways to drive conversion across the AAARRR funnel
- Building performance marketing dashboards and periodical reports
- Optimizing email nurture campaigns
You’ll be bringing to the table:
- Motivated and hands-on start-up attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup or digital agency
- Significant working experience (at least 3 years) in digital marketing with direct experience in Facebook advertising/SEM
- Strong analytical skills – familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, or other equivalent analytics tools)
- You are a team player who loves high-growth environments
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote opportunity, work from home or anywhere
How to Apply
Submit your application to [email protected] along with your resume.