Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast , NASA , UBS and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence , fraud detection , real-time recommendations and knowledge graphs .Our Vision
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.What You'll Do
Under the direction and guidance of the HR Manager, you will provide support to develop, maintain, and enhance people operations and recruiting for our team in APAC. You will assist in the planning and coordination of recruiting, employee engagement, and employee development strategies.
This is a hands-on and results-oriented work environment and we’re looking for someone who will take ownership and be enthusiastic about building and supporting the team while maintaining strong connections to the broader team and culture.
This person will be an important stakeholder as we continue to build out our APAC team.Responsibilities
- Serve as the point of contact for HR-related inquiries, new hire orientation, benefits administration, employee relations and general HR processes
- Maintain seamless new hire experience and manage the onboarding process (HRIS system, documentation, personnel folders etc).
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule all interviews
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Building relationships and focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
- Identify gaps and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ad-hoc HR and Recruiting projects/duties as assigned
- A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- 5+ years in an HR role within a fast-paced organization (ideally in the tech sector).
- Past experience with growth and departmental transformation.
- Past experience with sourcing candidates and coordinating interviews.
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritize and be hands-on.
- Experienced benefits and compensation administrator.
- An innovative approach to people topics.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to a company’s evolving stages and needs.
- Experience with a rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Not required but preferred: bi-lingual in Mandarin
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category . We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com .Neo4j Values
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitmentsDiversity, Equity And Inclusion At Neo4j
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.