GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.
- GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
- Handle (preparing and/or reviewing) all aspects of daily payroll function related to Asia, payroll coordination, calculate / validate / compile payroll report; ensure timely, accurate salary payment to employees and statutory payments to relevant authorities.
- Coordinate and manage service providers to meet requirement from clients and client's employees.
- Develop procedures and documentation, continuous improvement to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Research, monitor and document changes of statutory acts, labor, employment act in Asia to ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Master relevant Payroll / Leave / Expense systems, provide demo of system and payroll processes to new clients and new employees.
- Serve as an escalation point for our clients and make sure their issues and concerns are resolved quickly.
- Process leave, claims that in line with clients’ policies and procedures, and statutory requirements.
- Manage payroll metrics and client (including client's employees) satisfaction rate to meet company’s goal.
- For Senior Associate: Coach junior team member(s), provide positive and motivation to team members locally or remotely.
- Complete any periodic or ad-hoc duties/reports when requested by superiors.
- Minimum 7 years of payroll experience in Asia
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for higher position.
- Strong in English written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently, may work at different working hours to support different time-zone possess a high degree of initiative with proactive approaches towards responsibilities with high commitment.
- Willing to explore new areas, learn, able to work under tight schedule.
- Good time management in order to complete multiple tasks assigned.
- A good team player/team lead and able to perform with less supervisory.
- Integrity, detail-oriented, positive work attitude and pleasant character.
- Flexibility mindset (start-up mindset) to able to perform tasks in different areas.
Please include salary expectation in your CV.
Why join us?
At GoGlobal, we strive to build a remote global workplace culture where people stay engaged, empowered, curious, and entrepreneurial.
- Work from Anywhere policy where people can maximize the full potential of themselves by choosing how they work, when they work, and where they work.
- Flexible Vacation for employees who pass probation
- A diverse & international team
- Personal development opportunity
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.