Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why Business Insider named us an 'enterprise startup to bet your career on"! #WeAreBlushing
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Partner Marketing Manager (Asia) to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible in driving partner-centric marketing programs that deliver results, an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also be responsible to:
- Own a core set of partner marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy and resources to scale across the market.
- Build and execute joint-marketing plans that are customer-centric and deliver customer demand, revenue growth, and positively impact brand equity.
- Organize, assist and implement partner-led marketing events, including seminars and tradeshows.
- Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in the region.
- Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the marketing priorities in the country.
- Monitor and support partner utilization of Market Development Funds (MDF) and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- Measure key metrics and KPIs and ensure all established goals, objectives and deliverables are met.
- Leverage local marketing resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing or Partner Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to partner sales objectives and support the growth targets.
- Solid understanding of lead management and funnel management.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously