Do you have a knack for thinking outside the box and championing projects across the finish line? How about delivering value in every engagement? Are you competitive by nature and passionate about connecting the world through innovative technology? Then, we want to hear from you.
As a Partner Manager
, you will build and manage a portfolio of partners across a range of ecosystems. You will drive business development activities across partner accounts and work closely with sales, customer success, marketing, and legal. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of Workato, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both business acumen that enables them to engage at the C-level, as well as a sales-centric aptitude that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.Responsibilities
- Drive partner revenue through field engagement, pipeline development, deal registration, and business reviews
- Understand integration and automation requirements of vertical ecosystem and work closely with partners to develop responsive solutions
- Establish Workato as the partner's preferred integration and automation platform
- Develop Workato champions in the partners' sales and customer success organizations and recruit consulting partners with the intent to receive referrals.
- Maximize the number of touch points with partner sales and customer success resources and consulting partners.
- Manage contract negotiations
- Work cross-functionally to create and execute strategic business plans
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in sales and/or partner management role with a revenue objective.
- Experience in SG market preferred
- Proven track record of building partner senior level relationships and supporting stakeholders
- Lots of passion and love for the work you do
- Entrepreneurial experience highly beneficial
- MBA will be a plus
- Understanding of business and curiosity to learn about business processes
- Sales with motivation to build a business together with our partner(s)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Ability to build appropriate rapport with diplomacy and tact
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Possesses strategic thinking, able to plan ahead and respond proactively
All full-time permanent employees in Singapore
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)