Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
- The Company has developed a rewards platform that is utilised by banks and retailers to attract and reward customers while they shop. We are searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience of affiliate marketing who will work closely with the CEO to develop marketing strategies and deliver campaigns that attract new customers.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter that has experience preparing, publishing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns. They will be expected to manage the company’s social media presence and email communications using the companies CRM tools.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal colleagues to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis, used for preparing regular management and customer reports
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and social media user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics,
- Working knowledge of affiliate marketing
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.