Lingble is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows companies to sell their products directly to consumers globally through their own, highly customized online shops. We work with some of the most important fashion brands in Japan, as well as brands that sell exciting consumer goods in other industries who want to expand their business outside of Japan through e-commerce. We are growing fast and are very excited about what we are doing in Japan and the rest of the world. At Lingble we look for talent worldwide. We work in an entirely remote environment and have employees in over 19 countries and growing. We have flexible hours and a great working culture with people from all around the world and are looking for people who fit into that culture and want to be part of a fast-growing, exciting e-commerce startup.
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to manage our brand partners’ paid media accounts. The main duties include working with a range of clients or internal stakeholders to manage a variety of paid media campaigns across a range of digital channels, work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimize paid media campaigns and ensure highest possible RoAS through campaign management. Paid media advertising is only part of the mix of digital marketing services. You may get the chance to work in a broader role where paid media advertising forms part of what you do but not all of it. Closely-related specialist areas include search engine optimization (SEO), digital strategy and digital PR.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have sound knowledge of all Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing principles. In addition to that, you must also have excellent mathematical and analytical skills. You will work closely with a senior paid media advertising manager to manage multiple accounts and review the work results based on the predefined KPIs.
An ideal candidate should be a fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative. He/She should be able to function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the paid media and digital marketing managers to plan, create, develop & implement effective new and daily paid ad account management responsibilities to achieve predefined KPIs and RoAS for a variety of brand partners;
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords);
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels;
- Perform daily account management of paid media campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure paid media campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics);
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates;
- Plan catchy creative and graphical ad designs to attract the buyer’s attention;
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators;
- Review competitive strategies, strengths and opportunities;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid media advertising in accordance with brand partners’ goals (maximize RoAS);
- Reporting to team and management on project development, timelines, and results;
- Staying on top of search engine industry trends, techniques and developments.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience running multiple campaigns for a different level of funnels handling large daily budgets to drive sales while maintaining a target ROAS;
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on multiple platforms for an eCommerce or retail brand;
- Experience in Shopping campaigns, Dynamic Ads, and product feed management;
- Experience and strong knowledge: Google Ads (Shopping, Search, Display), Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Bing Ads (Shopping, Search), Google Merchant Centre (Google Certification will be highly regarded);
- Experience carrying out reporting analysis for campaigns and suggest/implement changes to optimize future campaign performance;
- Analytically minded and strong in arithmetic;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and use initiative;
- Great organizational, project management, and time management skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise while meeting deadlines;
- Enjoy working and collaborating with others, valuing their opinions and contributions.