Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Track and manage project deliverables to ensure timely launch.
- Communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders (both internal and external) involved in the day-to-day operations.
- Develop operational policies and SOPs.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Assist in formulating processes, and tracking of client data.
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover answers quickly and effectively.
- Only applicants with 2-5 years experience in operations or project management from the cryptocurrency, payments or finance industry need apply.
- Working experience or sound knowledge of financial custody solutions, cryptocurrency wallet and wallet business
- Skilled in project planning and scheduling.
- Self-driven, analytical and proactive problem solver with a strategic mindset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multitask and keen eye to details.
- Sensitive to processes, with clear and logical thinking.
- Good communication skills and a quick-learner.
- Native / Fluency in Mandarin will be advantageous.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire