Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Manager with strong experience in planning, resource allocation, senior stakeholders management and following through execution of major initiatives in collaboration with central planning teams.
Able to analyze existing SOP effectiveness and efficiency, design improvements, drive stakeholder alignment, and oversee implementation and measurement of ultimate effectiveness.
Please note that this position can be in one of our office location in Asia.Responsibilities
- SOP Governance. Identify delivery gaps, recommend process improvements to optimise delivery output, drive internal projects to run periodic review of the SOP completeness and accuracy.
- Incident management. Be the eyes and ears on the ground, consolidate incidents and ownership to drive and set up weekly meetings.
- Operation Management System and Tool Optimization. Cooperate with Product and Tech team to implement all SOP and Incident related system and tool optimization. Increase the efficiency and risk prevention.
- Track and actively manage key projects and action items. Assist Operation leaders to lead and follow-up on special projects and incidents.
- Collaborate both internal and external teams to achieve operation scaling up.
- 6 years and above experience with a Bachelor's degree in a business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferable with internal or external consulting background.
- Hands-on experience of operational work experience, preferably finance related.
- Solid understanding and execution of project management, incident management, SOP governance and upkeep
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for internal cross team collaboration.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Bilingual, both English and Mandarin for business requirements.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire