Join a High-Growth Supply Chain and Logistics team
Fresh Prints is a New York based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
The Operations team acts as a major catalyst to the company’s growth. It is directly responsible for driving the sales by actively engaging with Campus Managers, the sales team, and the Business development managers. Just last year, when the pandemic started, the
Operations team immediately shifted gears and started sourcing PPE products/suppliers. The quick decision-making from the team has led to Fresh Prints making more than a million dollars in just PPE kit sales in 2020.
- How well can you coordinate the logistics of a million-dollar campaign involving multiple overseas and domestic vendors?
- How can we reduce our costs and increase the profits made on an order?
- How can we source new vendors and suppliers to help build a company that will last forever?
- How good are you at drafting emails that will directly/indirectly control client behaviour and contribute towards the company’s revenue growth?
As a member of the Operations team, you will be given complete autonomy over your work and decision-making. You will be operating as an independent entrepreneur. You will be working closely with our Campus Managers and Business Development Managers to give quotes, finding stock, and helping with the logistical questions involved in the supply chain. By doing so, you will be indirectly contributing towards converting cold/warm leads into actual clients for Fresh Prints.
- Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Fresh Prints keeps its best price promise across thousands of products and customers worldwide?
- Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you?
- Do you love solving complex business problems?
- Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation?
- Are you a passionate self-starter?
- If the answer to the above questions is a resounding YES, read on!
The Operations Associate will be a high-performing individual contributor, responsible for driving revenue by providing quotes, ideas, and other help to win orders. The job involves organizing, planning, and prioritizing. In addition to contributing towards driving the OKRs for this team, he/she will be the first point of contact to the sales teams of FP and must therefore be comfortable and confident in liaising with remote teams. He/She will also be responsible for ticket management, adhere to service level goals, and route all tasks through in-house technology. He/She will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time situations. We’re on a remarkable growth trajectory and as Fresh Prints grows, you will too.
For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity. You will be given the space and guidance to have a tremendous impact on your role.
- You will be working closely with the sales team and the Business Development Managers to directly contribute to the company’s revenue growth
- Quoting orders/driving the profit margins on orders placed by Campus Managers
- Ordering garments from our wholesalers to printers
- Scheduling order details with printers
- Checking on timelines with Campus Managers
- Checking Stock for Campus Managers
- Calling UPS to solve shipping issues
- Communicating with Vendors/Clients/Printers to resolve order issues
- Sourcing new Products/Suppliers and creating wholesale accounts with new vendors
- Answering logistical questions for Campus Managers, printers, and wholesalers
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in Operations/Logistics
- Someone possessing strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on complex tasks under tight timelines
- Able to make decisions without direct supervision
- Proficiency in MS-Excel
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal-Driven: You’re set on your goals and respect the timelines your goals are bound by.
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.In love with challenges. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
- Open to Invent and simplify: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary between $8,000 and $11,000
- Health insurance (India)
- Learning Opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- Fresh Prints is based in Hyderabad.
- The office is currently closed for COVID so the role will be remote until we reopen.
- Once the office reopens, we do expect the entire India team to work there in person
- If you are applying from the Philippines, you would work remotely