- Fortune 500 company
- Remote working option
- Competitive salary
- Experience and passion in designing and implementing enterprise web solutions in a team environment.
- You’ll be a passionate team player who is proactive, self-motivated and has determination to succeed.
- You’re results oriented and not satisfied unless a high quality solution is achieved. You’re eager to invest in your own professional development and want to keep your technical toolkit up to date.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Developing web applications that frequently consume enterprise data from our service bus architecture and other data sources as needed.
- Liaising with business stakeholders to understand requirements and advise accordingly from the technical perspective.
- Defining and implementing web design standards to promote a consistent and high quality user experience for our users.
- Evaluating feedback from internal stakeholders and our customers, and advising how to satisfy requirements and maximise the user experience.
- Advising on and implementing development process automation for code builds, tests and deployment to AWS.
- Assist with work planning requirements and provide input on estimation of task effort.
- Liaising with team mates to promote code quality and software design best practice.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Balancing design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years web development experience.
- Understanding of all facets of front-end development, including providing high quality rich user experiences. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end.
- Strong understanding and experience in server-side technologies and architectures, with the ability to implement and maintain these where necessary.
- Technical languages and frameworks, such as, C#, ASP.NET,MVC, SQL.
- Strong understanding and experience in database technologies. SQL is a must and NoSQL will be regarded highly.
- Deep understanding of software scalability, performance and security.
- Solid understand of SOA and an appreciation of microservices.
- Experience implementing custom software implemented on a cloud hosted infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud.
- Solid understanding and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and deployment strategies. Ideally, you will have experience working in environment with automated build, test and deployment processes.
- Good command of English (written & spoken).
- Open to locals only
How To Apply
Interested candidate can click on the appropriate link for CV submission. Alternatively, you could contact Dylan my for a confidential discussion