Senior .NET Application Developer
This position is for a Senior .NET Application Developer with 7 years minimum experience in application development using
Microsoft technologies. This position will focus on support of all aspects of application development and support. The primary
responsibilities of this position are to develop, test, debug and document applications that meet user requirements and
specifications while following best practices and company standards. The candidate should have a proven track record for
meeting deliverables per schedules and the candidate must have a broad knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
Aspects of the position will include working with customer to identify, clarify and document requirements so development of
systems will fulfill user stated needs. This may include working with executive level managers and other teams as required for
a given project. The candidate may be engaged with many projects at one time and the ability to multitask is a key attribute for
this position to be successful. The candidate needs a strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming
principles and must have a strong work ethic and a desire to put in effort to complete work as scheduled. An absolute must for
this candidate is having excellent English verbal and written communication skills to support working with a global
development team. This candidate must have a strong understanding of application design and a support perspective.
• The candidate should understand both Agile and Waterfall methodologies of program development.
• 4-year degree graduate in a Computer related area
• 5+ years of SQL Server database development experience, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 database.
• 5+ years of experience designing and implementing scalable Internet and Intranet web applications
• 5+ years of using NET technologies - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 or later.
• MS Visual Studio 2010, 2013, 2015 or later
• Microsoft AJAX, Entity Framework 5 or later
• C#.Net VB.NET, ASP.NET (Web forms and MVC)
• WCF, WebAPI & Web Services (XML, SOAP)
• MS Active Directory and LDAP
• MS Access, MS Excel
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experience with Hexagon applications systems integration would be a plus
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Experience with source code control TFS 2013 or later
• HTML 5, Bootstrap, Automapper, IOC framework, Knock Out, OpenXML
• Experience with MS SharePoint, SOAP, XML, WPF
• Oracle PLSQL and DB2 development experience
• Experience in using Telerik controls.
• Experience using Industry Standards (e.g. ISO), and best practices
• Experience with Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) industry projects
• Experience working in a Global Fortune 500 company
Work Location: Muntinlupa City (Remote). With option for teleworking if residing within NCR or nearby provinces and able to
meet teleworking facility & technical requirements.
Required Work Hours: Fixed Morning Shift with flexibility to attend meetings scheduled at night or early morning