This is a remote position.
Are you a .Net or an Application Developer who can create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client is a software development & consulting firm specializing in industry-specific solutions and helps senior executives in Utilities and Local Government get more from their IT systems.
They are now looking for an experienced .Net developer to with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- At least 6-8 Years of Experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or related discipline
Work From Home Requirements:
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time