● Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
● To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers from other countries.
● To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
● To assist in service migration planning and the design of failover.
● Develop ideas for new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.