500 Designs is a fast-growing design agency based in Irvine, California with teams in Irvine, London, Manila, and Kuala Lumpur. We design radically better online businesses, define compelling brand strategies, and craft powerful user experiences to convert consumer attention into action, sales, and absolute brand loyalty.
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer who exhibits strong abilities to conceptualize their ideas through animation and motion. The candidate must be passionate about typography, illustration, and everything that motion design encompasses; someone who is fun and energetic, yet organized. Collaboration and communication is also an important part of this job as you will work closely with our team and some clients to fulfill their motion graphics and animation needs.
The role is remote so we have a few perks on offer to make sure the home working environment is comfortable and enjoyable.
- Animate and generate motion graphics
- Develop concepts using a variety of pre-visualization methods such as sketches, storyboards and animatics.
- Collaborate with team members and be open to feedback
- Participates in brainstorming and design meetings for the company’s and/or client’s continual project growth
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Provides direction for projects from concept to completion.
- Can create multimedia collaterals such as banners, videos, web animation, and web designs.
- 3-5 + years of Motion Graphics/Animation experience.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Digital/Graphic Design
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other industry-standard software.
- Experience using project management tools like monday.com is a huge plus
- Team management experience with the ability to lead and develop designers
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- A natural creative design ability
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UX/UI
- Storyboarding and Illustration skills
- Enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- Portfolio of completed animation projects required for consideration.
- To speed up the process, please complete this short form:https://airtable.com/shrHPtCZxM0vuoXhc
- Then click APPLY here on LinkedIn