- Worry less and work comfortably at your home!
- Work with one of the fast-growing fashion companies in the UK!
- A great working environment with incredible management that values you as an employee.
About The Company
They are the only platform where you can shop the same style three ways:
RENT, BUY NEW OR BUY NEARLY NEW
They work with all their brands as an official stockist, so all rental and nearly new items have only ever been held, and professionally cared for by them.
When it comes to sustainable fashion, they believe you can have your cake and eat it too. Conscious shopping doesn’t have to mean sacrificing newness, excitement, and the latest trends. In fact, with the client, their model is dedicated to bringing you even more of those things so you can love fashion AND the planet.
About The Role
As a Front-end Engineer, you will help us build new features and scale our platform. The platform is built with PHP, Yii2 and Craft CMS. You will be a vital member of a small and passionate team dedicated to delivering maximum user value by building sustainable tech. As one of the early members of our Product and Engineering team, you will play a crucial role in architecting and developing scalable production-ready services through testable and maintainable code, working cross-functionally to deliver various projects.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Working as a programmer/ developer with PHP, Yii2 and Craft CMS platforms.
- Regularly connects with direct reports to plan out tasks, provide status updates, and review requirements for work.
- Evolving and building on existing design systems.
- Taking design files and producing coded versions using HTML, CSS, JS.
- Testing and debugging pages, apps, and features and providing recommendations on how to resolve issues best.
- Researching and presenting new methods of developing front-end designs using modern technology and approaches.
- Optimising files for web and refactoring out-of-date code.
- Making clickable prototypes based on designs provided - JS, HTML and CSS.
Ideally, we are looking for Front-end engineers with experience in CraftCMS and e-commerce, but here in Filta, we always give a chance to those up for the test! For soft skills, we are looking for professionals who are:
- Enjoy working cross-functionally, collaborating with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Stakeholders.
- Thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
- Able to articulate complex technical decisions and problems to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritise workflow communicating progress.
- Is an advocate of quality at all stages of Software Development.
- It is driven by providing a great experience to our Users and use this as a critical component of your decision making.
- Is proud of the work you do while always humble and eager to learn from others.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- 3-7 years of experience as a Front-end Engineer.
- Experience with Svelte, Vue.js and templating languages such as Twig.
- Good understanding of SEO and analytics.
- Experience working with A/B testing tools such as Google Optimise.
- Experience working with Git and modern CI/CD tooling.
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with CMSs such as CraftCMS.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms.
- Experience working with a SPA and headless CMSs.
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation
- Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Birthday cake on your birthday
- Once a year, a chance to volunteer to your chosen charity.
- Christmas Shutdown
- 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Patrick Tan at [email protected]
Powered by JazzHR