- Middleware administration to provide operation and project support for middleware (WebLogic,
- JBoss EAP, Apache/JBoss Web Server etc).
- Application Deployment for supported systems
- Support service request for middleware section
- Operation support for batch/ftp/DR exercise etc
- Some operation support is 24x7. Below are examples of support after office hours:
- If any production incident, the staff shall attend to the incident resolution immediately.
- The application deployment to production environment
- Middleware Patch in all environments
- Support for project cutover/ important service request upon manager approval
- Degree or diploma holder in Computer Engineering / Science, Information Technology, Electronic,
- Electrical, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience engineering and/or administering middleware platforms
- Oracle WebLogic, JBoss EAP/Web, Apache web, Apache Tomcat
- Familiar with Windows, Unix, Linux; Shell scripting
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to
- address new business challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business
and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level