We are currently looking for a remote Middle DevOps Engineer with prior experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment, major experience with OpenShift on-premise and hands-on experience with CI/CD systems to join our team.
The customer is one of the leading universal banks of Russia, offering a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the U.S.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Work with DevOps team (currently 4 members) to establish reliable "Platform as a service" approach
- Work on implementation of OpensShift with SLA 99.99 on-premise with LB, Storage etc.
- Consult and support dev teams, spread DevOps expertise and best practices
- Improve Helm charts for deploy services to dev/uat/prod environments
- Establish IaC management of OpenShift cluster
- 2+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Prior experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD systems
- Major experience with OpenShift on-premise
- Strong skills and experience in MLT(Monitoring Logging Tracing)
- Working knowledge of DevOps toolset (Ansible,Terraform,Helm)
- Experience with common software development tools, such as: Git, JIRA, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam