Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of experience with test automation and experience with API testing to join our team.
The customer is an American company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts which develops, manufactures, and sells genomic profiling assays based on next-generation sequencing technology for solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, and sarcomas.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Requirements analysis
- Test Cases implementation using Java
- Defects reporting and verification
- Automation suites run and results analysis
- Work in tight collaboration with manual, performance and security teams
- 2+ years of experience with test automation using tools like Selenium for web based
- Experience with API testing using tools SOAP UI or any open source tools like rest assured or http client
- Knowledge of Core Java
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Understanding of XML/XPATH
- Should be able to work individually with little support
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam