Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote Middle Angular Developer with 2+ years of UI development experience, and experience in responsive web applications and mobile design to help create innovative technology solutions for the travel industry.
The customer is a travel company that offers a travel privileges platform that opens up the world of travel to companies and their customers.
As a member of the Design Technology team, you will use your interaction design expertise, front-end coding skills and strong knowledge of best-in-class UI practices to translate designs into compelling, interactive components and product solutions. Collaborating closely with designers, product managers, developers and the Design Language team, you will also contribute to coded component libraries and help bridge the gap between design and development.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create engaging, intuitive interactions that reinforce the usability of the product
- Create functional prototypes for usability testing and to illustrate interactions and design system customizations to development teams and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Design Language team on contributing to internal reusable UI component libraries.
- Consult across design, product and tech teams to guide the successful design implementation, Design Language usage and accessibility criteria throughout the development lifecycle.
- Processing large data structures in a highly performant manner
- Concurrency and asynchronous system design
- Large scale systems using distributed design, caching, microservices, and storage
- Performance tuning and optimization
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- Strong Angular skills
- Ability to perform unit testing and code reviews, consume JSON/XML APIs, coding for responsive design, familiarity with browser support
- Visual and interaction design skills
- Sabre Travel Network API expertise (as opposed to Airline, which is different)
- Flight Aggregator experience (i.e.: Mystifly, FlightGuru, Priceline)
- Branded Fares shopping and booking
- Multi-Supplier air API integrations
- Experience using version control utility: Git, SVN, etc.
- SQL and/or NoSQL Database experience
- GraphQL experience
- ATPCO content integrations
- PNR services
- Air fulfillment including ticketing, schedule change automation, exchange, void, refund
- Air/Flight eCommerce front-end experience
- NDC level 4 certified aggregator
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam