Who we are
Smarter Health's vision is to make healthcare accessible, affordable and accountable.
Through data and technology, we simplify the healthcare ecosystem by facilitating the interaction between stakeholders, enabling:
- Patients to get the right care at the right cost,
- Providers to focus on attending to patients while eliminating unnecessary processes,
- Payors to better serve their policyholders at their time of need.
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We are just a few people, so everyone counts. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match
- Flexible working hours. Get the job done at your own pace.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Teamwork, open communication, and respect for one another.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- As a QA engineer you will create integration, regression, performance, security, smoke and several other types of tests that will give the team the confidence needed to release their software into production.
- You will have to interact with the engineering team as well as with the business team to understand the workflows and acceptance criteria of the different services and user stories.
- You will need to create tests that cover not only the critical paths for the end-to-end flows, but also negative scenarios and edge cases.
- Coding experience. We use JS for the frontend and Scala for the backend. You don’t need to be fluent in both languages. You don’t even need to know Scala. But since we want to automate our testing, you should be able to write tests for both the frontend and the backend. And that needs coding.
- Experience with testing frameworks. Ideally for both backend and frontend. Whether it’s Mocha, Jest, Mockito, JUnit, Selenium… That’s up to you and the team to decide
- Mocking. If we want to test different services in isolation, we need to build mocks to reflect the interactions we expect. Experience in this field will be critical