Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / SCCM Engineer (Remote Work across Malaysia)
Job Summary ::
Global ConfigMgr/SCCM (Image Specialist) Engineer is responsible for the development, standardization, management, and security of the company’s global PC hardware and software infrastructure. This includes developing, deploying, updating, and supporting custom Windows 10 operating systems (OS) images for desktops and notebooks. This position will be also responsible for maintenance and day-to-day support of the enterprise Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr/SCCM) environment.
Your responsibilitie s ::
- Administer SCCM and AD GPO, including settings and policy optimization/tuning for reliability and performance
- Develop and deploy standardized Windows OS client images ,perform software deployments for the installation of applications using various software development, automation techniques, and programming languages such as SCCM application deployment, SCCM package deployment, Visual Basic, Batch, and PowerShell.
- Develop and perform Windows OS client data migration solutions using OSD task sequences and Microsoft User State Migration Toolkit (USMT)
- Perform direct / query-based deployment of patches, Microsoft updates, device drivers, and applications to PC's on the network using approved automation tools and producing success / failure reports for the deployment
Engineer that we need ::
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 7 years’ experience developing, implementing, and administrating MS SCCM
- 5 years’ experience deploying customized O/S images, applications, and security patches utilizing Microsoft SCCM
- Extensive experience developing customized Windows OS client images with Microsoft Desktop Deployment Toolkit (DDT) / SCCM OSD Task Sequences, Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Group Policies
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), specifically group policy management and SCCM dependence of AD site
- Understanding of networking concepts including, TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, VPN, load balancing, DHCP, VPN, & PXI Boot.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge to support SCCM operations and reporting.
This is a remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting and time, staying away from office politics, and finally having a great balance of work and family life!