MEMBER SUPPORT / LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST (Remote Job)
The Role / Position Overview
This role is responsible for providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Be the front line of support for members and help ensure that members are satisfied with services and updates.
- Communicates effectively on the phone.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude.
- Respond to inquiries promptly.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Lead Generation - online research to obtain potential clients' contact information from various industry sources following project specifications, requirements, and key deliverables.
- Lead Enrichment - conduct further research to add value and actionable intelligence to our database leads.
- Database Management - ensure data integrity by undertaking data cleansing activities, amending or removing data in a database that is incorrect, incomplete, improperly formatted, or duplicated.
Required Skills / Experience
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Lead Generation and Customer Service.
- An enthusiastic individual who has a keen eye for details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially with Excel. Proficient with Google Suite - Google Sheets, Drive, etc. Working knowledge of Hubspot, Chargebee, and Dialpad would be a bonus.
- Computer savvy
- Strong organization and time-management skills, with the ability to work across multiple projects/tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to pay close attention to details
- A high degree of accuracy in work practices and ability to cope well under pressure
- A flexible, adaptable, and organized approach to work, exercising initiative, and working independently as appropriate
- The ability to create, manage and maintain databases and write reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced market
- Works well independently and is good at time management
WFH Set-Up Requirements
- Fiber internet at least 25mbps
- Desktop/Laptop (Intel i5, 8GB RAM)
- Headset with Microphone (Noise Cancellation)