Position: Medical Safety Physician
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Remote in Philippines
ClinChoice is a partner to the largest pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer care innovators in the world. Established in 1995, we provide expertise in clinical operations, biometrics, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, medical affairs, and toxicology to help our partners advance healthcare by accelerating clinical trials with data-driven insights, delivering the best strategies for product registration, and enhancing patient safety through real-world and clinical analysis.
Our global delivery network has expanded to centers and satellite offices in the United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, Armenia, China, Japan, India, and the Philippines to help our customers maintain regulatory compliance locally and globally.
We have forged future-defining partnerships with industry bodies and technology companies to develop cutting-edge solutions that deliver our expertise with quality and precision.
The Medical Safety Physician will take on roles involving the provision of medical and scientific judgement in the evaluation of data pertaining to the efficacy and safety of the company products including, but not limited to, the following:
• Prepare safety reports/documents, such as PBRER-PSURs, Benefit-Risk evaluations and Risk Management Plans. Ensure the accuracy of the information presented.
• Review medical safety signals and ensure proper disposition and documentation. Review data from the company post-marketing database and related pharmacovigilance sources, as needed.
• Provide support in the preparation and conduct of cross-functional meetings which involve the medical safety organization (e.g., Safety Management Team meetings). Perform tasks hands-on as an individual contributor
• Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to other MSP/MSS including oversight of day-to-day activities and safety report content development
• Thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder
• Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tool needed, and provide timely feedback
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
• Track progress, review project tasks and prepare compliance metrics to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
• Maintain timelines and target dates
• To deliver any other task and/or responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
• Requirement: board-certified medical physician
• Technical skills: ability to analyze, interpret and present complex in a concise and understandable scientific manner, both orally and in written format, is essential.
• Attention to detail; diligence in record-keeping and records organization; ability to manage high workload and critical issues; computer-literate and proficient in MS Office applications
• Interpersonal skills: team player; display initiative; strong communication and presentation skills.
• Internal and external networking skills: strong collaborative and interpersonal skills; results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver; ability to thrive in a global; cross-functional environment;
• 2 years of clinical experience or experience in pharmaceutical medicine is required.
ClinChoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Committed to Diversity