Hire Digital is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to create programs that will generate new prospects and grow the revenue pipeline. You will also be responsible to develop, launch, and lead a series of digital programs across multiple channels.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Design and execute demand generation and marketing programs to engage and influence clients’ target markets.
- Optimize the lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, and social media channels.
- Create, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Conduct a range of market research activities to better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels.
- Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high-quality leads.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to orchestrate online marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience as a digital marketer or a similar role in demand generation, sales enablement, field marketing.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Hands-on experience running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, paid advertising, content development, and data analytics.
- Ability to launch digital campaigns for different markets and regions.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate details of programs, processes, and plans to various audiences.
- Goal-oriented and independent learner.
- Highly motivated.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR