What is this role about?
We are delighted to have opened this position to accelerate the next phase of our growth. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for storytelling and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns.
This role will sit in the core growth team of Ethis Global which manages marketing activities for the various entities within the group. You'll be working with a team of young, dynamic, and self-driven individuals on a mission to scale Ethis rapidly. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to manage events and know how to coordinate effectively cross-department.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Manage the successful implementation of webinars, online events, sponsorships, etc.
- Responsible for all preparation and coordination work to meet the overall demands of an event’s objectives and production requirements.
- Update and follow up with internal and external parties on the different aspects of an event.
- Assist with on-site and off-site supervision and logistics during the event as well as installation and dismantling of the event.
- Ensure high-quality production and timely roll-out of the event.
- Drive successful BTL and ATL initiatives alongside the Public Relations team.
- Work hand in hand with the Business Development team to drive influencer marketing to drive various marketing initiatives to promote the Ethis brand and its entities.
- Execute creative offline marketing campaigns for user acquisition and to drive branding goals.
Employment Type: Full-time remote.
- We don't look for fancy degrees. If you have the right skillset and the right mindset, you are in the right place.
- Exceptional communication, planning & organizational and time management skills to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent command of the English language. Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu is a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of offline marketing experience or relevant experience.
- Experience in partnership negotiations is a plus but not compulsory.
- Willing to work on weekends and outside of working hours if required.
- Prior exposure and experience in Fintech, Investments, or Crowdfunding would be a big plus point.
Who are we?
Ethis Group operates ethical investment platforms approved by regulators in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Dubai, together with a charity platform named Global Sadaqah.
Our platforms serve ordinary people, high-net-worth individuals, corporates, and government entities. We are best known for our crowdfunding impact investment for Indonesian social housing development projects which has been operational since 2014.
Our mission is to lead the impactful circulation of capital in the real economy in a sustainable way based on universal ethical principles.