MindFi is seeking a Marketing Manager to help fuel the next phase of growth for our company. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives to position Mindfi as an industry thought leader in corporate mental health and wellbeing as well as drive lead generation and customer engagement. If you have a passion for performance-driven B2B marketing and are capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment, we want to hear from you.
- Design B2B marketing strategy, campaigns and initiatives to drive lead generation and sales to meet revenue goals.
- Conduct inbound and outbound marketing activities, including and not limited to: trade media events and outreach campaigns, content marketing, press and media releases, search engine marketing and online advertising, etc.
- Manage, nurture and grow channel and reseller partnerships and relationships to increase leads.
- Work closely with the sales team to optimize lead quality and the ratio of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads.
- Work closely with the content and product teams on devising communications, including but not limited to: e-newsletters, social media, app copywriting, in-app notifications and printed collateral to drive employee participation and engagement on Mindfi’s corporate mental health and wellbeing programmes.
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with past experience with SaaS or B2B software businesses.
- Experience strategizing, managing and optimizing B2B lead generation campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change.
- A strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign approaches and content. Experience with marketing automation / social media / email marketing tools like: Hubspot, Ample Market, Apollo, MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite, etc.
- Strong copywriting skills for both in-app copy, notifications and email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent organization and project management skills.