We are a small business that's creating a platform where students and jobseekers can easily find new and better opportunities with the help of artificial intelligence. We want to be the worlds' number one choice for people who want to make the most out of both their study and professional life. We will boast millions of learning programs and job opportunities that you can apply for from anywhere around the world from the very convenience of your mobile devices or any electronic device that has access to internet.
What's in it for you?
You will be given the chance to become a real leader where you will be given the freedom to express yourself as a professional, especially if you already have some prior marketing or advertising experience and would like the chance to level up. Ideally, you are someone who is a creative thinker who can think outside the box and has great attention to detail. You also need to be someone who likes challenges as well as solving problems. On top of this, the tasks will be given to you by an experienced business executive who will also guide you towards the right goals from time to time. Oh, and your ideas...will be used for the Australian market.
What's your main task?
Coming up with suitable ideas for commercials and advertisements, doing the research to back up why they work and then coming up with detailed plans on how and when you implement them from start to finish!
Other than that, here are some important things to note:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- Both international students and locals are welcome to apply for this position for any mandatory internships
- Fresh grads as well as slightly more experienced individuals are welcome to apply!
- To come up with fully-thought out marketing/ advertising ideas that can be implemented from start to finish
- To analyze and report on target audience insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to help build the best strategies possible
- Discussing and consolidating the data and findings you have to back up your marketing ideas with the managing director or business executive.
- Ensuring that the marketing plans and strategies appeal to the target audience members
- To design or create marketing materials such as videos, articles, banners, posters, emails and etc
- Developing creative briefs that detail how we meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications including print, social media, digital marketing, video assets and etc.
- Researching and documenting the best ways to gather customer and market insights to determine what outreach strategies are needed to increase customer conversions if the Ad idea has been launched
- Documenting how we track the impact and effectiveness of the current marketing plans put in place, analyzing them as well as finding ways to improve or optimize them accordingly
- Administrative work if needed: Collecting and checking the accuracy of data in Excel or Google Sheets
- Ideally you are from a marketing related major such as Mass Communications, Advertising, Social Media, English for professional communication, etc
- Must have strong knowledge about social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc
- Experience in content creation is a bonus
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must be able to think critically and be very detailed
- Must have great spoken and written English
- Able to design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, etc
- Have knowledge on how to make appealing videos on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc for our target audience members
- Need to have some familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)