Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a passionate, thoughtful, and highly motivated Marketing Intern to run P2P marketing activities.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the blockchain and crypto industry and Binance’s ecosystem.
This position is a full-time salaried internship and can be fully remote.
- Coordinate and support marketing initiatives and campaigns, communications, among other program tasks
- Monitor marketing campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever improving efficacy and user experience
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of key metrics and objectives
- Write educational content including but not limited to blog posts, emails, video scripts, promotional articles and presentations
- Explore new channels and ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and many moving parts at once
- Highly organised and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects
- Strong communication and writing skills. Creativity to develop unique ideas and to expand on them
- Fluent in English - international background and ability to speak at least one of the following languages - Chinese, Spanish, Russia or Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with stakeholders across the regions
- Strong interest and knowledge about crypto, blockchain technology and the Binance ecosystem is a plus
- Organised, detailed- and result-oriented, strong problem-solving & analytical skills
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire