Homebase is a real estate technology company that levers up home-ownership solutions in Southeast Asia. Our obsession to execute at speed, asymmetric access to capital, and relentless and elite talent are our unfair advantages in bringing proven, multi-billion dollar business to the region.
Much of what we do is novel and has never been done before. From structuring multi-million dollar M&A deals to building groundbreaking technology, we’re re-creating the financial, technological, and operational future of real estate.
We’re backed by leading global investors from Vietnam, Singapore, Silicon Valley etc. who believe in our vision, including Y Combinator, Goodwater Capital, Class 5 Global, VinaCapital, and Antler; and are advised by CEO’s and founders hailing from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, Lazada, 99.co, PropertyGuru and Zalora.
Homebase’s team hails from world-class organizations, such as Harvard, Linkedin, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, and etc. We believe in hiring only top talents, building a young and dynamic team, and keeping the team camaraderie strong and team-size lean.
Our Company Culture
To learn more about what it's like to work at Homebase and our culture, please see here.
Homebase is looking for a talented candidate to join the team as a Marketing Executive. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with core members of our high-performing team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Promote content on social media/Upkeep and update content on social media and websites
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
We are looking for candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- Background in marketing, copywriting, content writing, journalism, PR, or advertisement.
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking and synthesizing information and producing consistently high-quality content for publication.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Strong argumentation: You’re simultaneously detail-oriented and attentive to the overall structure/arguments of pieces of writing.
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately produce concise and captivating articles in immaculate and up-to-date written English and Vietnamese
Benefits And Opportunities
Candidates will have unparalleled learning opportunities for learning and accelerated career growth working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment. As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Develop your core competencies in the areas of marketing, design and copywriting, and work directly with our senior leadership team in marketing
- Take on high-impact projects and have the potential to drive millions of dollars in revenue for the business
- Broaden your professional network in the areas of marketing, real estate, financial services, and technology