You will work in collaboration with Product Management, Finance, Management Information Systems and Sales to oversee end-to-end integrated media campaigns, ensuring effective campaign results and social community management and engagement.
- Development of overall digital performance, integrated media strategy, and marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events.
- End to end integrated media planning and implementation across Digital and Offline media
- Content idea/creation and implementation
- Social Management (company’s digital assets)
- Activation and Optimization of day-to-day digital performance work (i.e., Paid Search, Social, etc.)
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities (brand/competitor, etc.)
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs (if any)
- Data management through automated dashboard solutions
- Billing and finance
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, strategies and content creation
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms, analytics and SEO
- Motivated self-starter, strong communication and English skills (including conversation)
- Interested in, and has knowledge in tech and education fields
- Create, manage and facilitate the development of various digital media channels.
- Market data collection and analysis, channel-specific outreach and engagement growth.
- International colleagues
- Competitive salary and commission structure. Variable dependent on candidate’s experience
- Remote work! Stay safe and comfortable wherever you are!