We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join 90 Seconds and support our team on our marketing initiatives, provide data and storytelling expertise as we drive the growth, retention, engagement on the 90 Seconds platform.
You’ll be given the opportunity to have a large impact on the overall business, working closely with a cross-functional team, improving processes, tracking, analytical insights, and turning the data into an insightful story.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE DOING
- Analyze data, present trends, and insights for content creation and audience engagements.
- Create high-quality reports and documentation for external audiences in an attempt to further enhance CRM efforts.
- Analyze campaign data across different channels, interpret data to identify key insights, and create compelling stories and reports backed by data.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience and the customer journey in order to optimize the funnel by leveraging growth marketing initiatives, leverage data and analytics to find new growth & optimization opportunities.
- Working closely with the Growth team to nurture and generate leads, create insights blog articles, and creating sales decks.
- Translate analytics and insights into the actionable, measure and communicate the effectiveness of overall growth initiatives, and channels performance
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a genuine interest in analyzing data.
- You have profound knowledge of key digital analytics (lifetime value, retention or life-cycle segmentation, attribution) and experience with analytical and CRM tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- You possess a passion for improving processes, tracking, and analytical insights.
- Experience in campaign reporting and analysis, creating high-quality reports and documentation for external audiences in an attempt to further enhance CRM efforts
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude.
- A love of data & storytelling - you just go get the data you need and turn it into an insightful story.
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative, work environment and are self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented - you get stuff done!