Quick Summary on who we are looking for to join us as a core team member :
- An experienced email or marketing automation specialist
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot is a must
- Responsible for setup, integration and operation of Hubspot Marketing, Sales and CMS Hubs
- Work within GMT+7-+9 timezone, we're based in Malaysia, but we're also fully remote, so you don't need to be Malaysian or based in Malaysia
We need a lead on the Hubspot platform to work with our marketing and sales teams to develop and improve lead generation and demand generation campaigns.
- Setup, integrate and operate Hubspot Marketing, Sales and CMS Hubs
- Create documentation and deliver onboarding sessions for other team members
- Recommend integrated marketing automation workflows for different segments and objectives
- Clean, enrich and maintain email database hygiene
- Recommend, create and optimize lead qualification frameworks
- Work with marketing and sales teams to create strategic objectives for marketing automation campaigns
- Work with data analyst to segment customer and marketing databases for effective sales and marketing performance
- Work with writers and designers to create email templates and landing pages
- Work with content writers to create lead generation and demand generation content strategies
- Recommend and create A/B tests to improve marketing automation performance
- Create and analyse marketing automation reports for marketing automation performance improvements
- Develop best practices for marketing automation
- Research and propose platforms to enhance the marketing and sales tech stacks
- Stay on top of industry knowledge, best practices, and trends.
- 3-4 years' email marketing experience in an email or marketing automation specialist role
- Hands-on experience operating Hubspot Marketing, Sales or CMS is a must
- Experience in integrating marketing automation platforms with CRMs
- Experience in creating A/B tests for emails and landing pages and determining actions plans to improve them
- Experience in creating best practices for email marketing or marketing automation campaigns
- Experience in cleaning, enriching and maintaining database hygiene
- Experience in segmentation of marketing and customer databases
- Experience in planning and creating lead generation, nurture and onboarding workflows.
- Experience in integrating email, digital ads and re-marketing ads in the marketing automation process.
- Expertise in Google Data Studio and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable with copywriting relevant and valuable targeted emails and landing pages.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, Agile work environment, highly collaborative, and is a strong team player.
- Strong interest and/or prior experience in the high-tech B2B industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and possess strong documentation and presentation skills.
- As part of your professional progress, you must demonstrate strong interest in self-learning and continued skills development, especially around digital marketing.
- Ambition to grow digital marketing skills beyond email and marketing automation
Our mission is to make consumer insights accessible to everyone; effectively democratising consumer research previously only available to large organisations.
Our proprietary consumer research platform empowers companies with actionable data, helping them to make the most informed decisions. Throughout the years, we've reduced the average time to data from 1 month to as little as 24 hours, allowing companies to leverage on research for smaller campaigns, becoming even more data-driven. Since then, our platform has been enhanced with suggested insights to help companies gain a deeper understanding of the data that they've collected.
To top it off, we have a FUN culture, you can check out the values that we care about here: https://www.vase.ai/about